Good evening guys,
today I would like to show you the evolution of my last discussion about Twig for Wordpres. Since I’ve studied all the source code and I found more good techniques to implement Wordpress API calls, I’ve decided to create a brand new engine rather than refactoring the old one. So, from this TwigPress have been borned.
You can found more details on the GitHub repo itself on how it works, why have been borned and so on.
I’m really happy of this, since I never liked Wordpress Native approach to make templates. With this, I can be more safe and easy to elaborate, play with them and maintain my template markup :)
I hope you’ll like it too.
Enjoy, share, help with Pull Requests and report bugs if you found any.